CRC is a private, non-profit agency where community support is always welcome.
Help change a child’s life
Charitable donations allow us to continue to provide and expand or programs and services to those in need in Wood County. Our 8-bed residential treatment program provides short-term treatment while providing safe, comfortable housing and meals. Youth in the partial hospitalization program are provided intensive mental health and co-occurring treatment as well as hot meals and snacks. We provide transportation so those who need our help are able to get the care they need. Our outreach team offers training and programming to local daycare centers and school districts.
There are many ways you can contribute to CRC. No donation is too small and your support can make a big impact on a child’s journey to a better and happier life.
Ways to donate
Online via PayPal/Credit Card
If you want to see our work with children continued, please consider making a kind donation thru PayPal or Credit Card.
Amazon Smile Program
When you shop, Amazon gives.
One more way to support CRC is through this program. When you shop online at AmazonSmile, Amazon will donate 5% of your eligible purchases to Children’s Resource Center. The same products are available, however by shopping through this link, your purchases will help us help kids.
To select CRC as your charity of choice, go to the link above, and start shopping. It’s that easy.
Amazon Wish List
What do we wish for? Amazon’s Wish List allows nonprofit organizations just like us, to get items such as books and toys, that the CRC staff uses for training, school-based programs and counseling. It’s easy for donors and the program allows us to get exactly what we need.
Click here to visit the CRC Wish List on Amazon.
Kroger Community Rewards® Program
Support CRC just by shopping at Kroger. Follow the steps below to enroll online using your Plus Card. Each time you swipe your card when shopping at Kroger, you’ll earn rewards for Children’s Resource Center.
- To support CRC when you shop, register for the program online at www.krogercommunityrewards.com.
- Have your Plus Card handy and register your card with CRC when you sign up.
- Click on the orange ‘Create an Account’ box.
- Follow the steps to enter your email address, create a password, enter zip code and select your preferred store. Click ‘Create an Account’.
- On the next step, you’ll then be asked to enter your Plus Card number.
- You’ll either receive a message to check your email and click the link within the body of the email or be automatically signed in.
- Once you are signed into your account, go to the bottom of the page to Community Rewards.
- Click on Enroll to select CRC as your organization. Enter NPO number and select our name from the list, then click on confirm.
*Please note: CRC Kroger NPO number is 37997 and we are listed as Children’s Resource Center.
- To verify you’ve enrolled correctly, you’ll see our name listed under Community Rewards.
You must register online for CRC to receive rewards when you shop at Kroger. Once enrolled, you can swipe your Plus Card or use the phone number associated with the account for your purchases to count.
Please note: For CRC to be eligible to receive points when using your Kroger Plus Card, you must re-enroll during the month of April every year. The rewards accumulate May to May.
Donation by Mail
If you prefer to donate by check, please make checks payable to Children’s Resource Center and mail:
Children’s Resource Center
P.O. Box 738
Bowling Green, OH 43402
For questions about donations, please contact us at 419.352.7588.