Marathon Classic Golf Outing
The Marathon Classic, presented by Owens Corning and Owens-Illinois is one of the longest running events on the LPGA Tour. The Marathon Classic was founded in 1984 and has been played yearly, except in 1986 and 2011, in Sylvania, Ohio. The 2015 tournament will be played July 13-19 at Highland Meadows Golf Club in Sylvania.
Through ticket purchases and the teamwork of over 1,200 volunteers and 400 local businesses, the annual event is making a difference for children in northwest Ohio and southeast Michigan. Since 1984, the Marathon Classic has donated over $8.7M to 139 local children’s charities.
Children’s Resource Center is honored to have been chosen as one of the recipients of proceeds from this year’s tournament. Through charitable donations, CRC can continue to provide care and comprehensive behavioral health services for youth and adolescents in Wood County.
How you can participate
When you purchase tickets for the 2015 tournament, you can help Children’s Resource Center. By designating CRC as your charity of choice, we’ll receive 100% of the profits from each ticket sold.
Ticket options available for Marathon Classic are:
- Weekly Clubhouse Ticket (online only): $120
Monday thru Sunday access to Grounds and Clubhouse
- Weekly Grounds Ticket (Buy 1 Get 1 Free Online or at Kroger): $60
Monday through Sunday Grounds Admission
To purchase your tickets, you can do one of the following:
- Click here to download ticket order form and to mail in payment
- Purchase your tickets online at www.marathonclassic.com
- Weekly Grounds Exchange Tickets available at participating Kroger stores. Please note, that when purchasing tickets at Kroger stores, the bottom of the ticket stub must be filled out and mailed to the Marathon Classic by July 2. Please refer to the order form for more information.